ลาวดวงเดือน

Lao duangdearn

OH Moon,OH Moon
I Love without limit at any time.
Oh, the late elder bye request sentence then.
My mind is worried little girl all the time.
Ask for a leave, and then a cute sister.
Love you very much love you only
Love you so much Love you any time
I love you lots love little girls than anyone.
What could not be removed.Oh Lord, my sister.
Smell the flowers. Pollinated flowers.
Aromatic smell like little girls .
Very much like the more inhalation
Onion skin of little girls make love not forgotten.
Oh my eyes,In my eyes
I really love the loud exclusive
I don't want to go, but need to go.
My heart loves sad little girl overboard.
No moon shining without the stars.
Clouds floating over stars do not shine.
See the Moon, waning Moon disappears. Not in the sky.
Try looking in the sky, see complete darkness.
Sadly, I think the lack of a little girl.
Chicken voice That sounds so much.
Loud chicken rattle Talk to each other
The chicken is not as good as it sounds.
Unlike my lover, I am loyal to you.

ความคิดเห็น